"Non-Personal Information" is information that is in no way personally identifiable and that is obtained automatically through your simple use of our Website with a web browser or our Software.
"Personally Identifiable Information" is non-public information that is personally identifiable and obtained in connection with providing a product or service to you. It may include information name, address, phone number, and financial estimates you provide to us.
When you enter our Website, we collect Non-Personal Information such as your browser type and IP address. Likewise, in order to offer you meaningful products and services and for other reasons, we may collect Personally Identifiable Information about you from the following sources:
• Information you give us on applications or other forms on our Website and/or Software, OR
• Information about your transactions with us and our affiliates (contractors and service providers)
Use of Personally Identifiable Information
Use of Credit Cards
You may have to provide a credit card to purchase other products and services from our Website. We use 3rd party billing services and HAVE NO CONTROL over these services. We will use our best efforts to make sure that your credit card number is kept STRICTLY CONFIDENTIAL by using only 3rd party billing services that use the latest security encryption technology to protect your credit card number from unauthorized use. However, you understand and agree that we are in no way responsible for any misuse of your credit card number.
Use By Minors Prohibited
Incwired.com is committed to protecting the privacy of children. Neither our Website nor our Software are designed or intended for use by individuals under the age of 18 without parental supervision. Incwired.com is not responsible for determining the age of its users and has no liability whatsoever should a minor use our Website to acquire goods and/or services that would otherwise be prohibited due to the minor's age. Incwired.com encourages parents to monitor their children's Internet usage as a result.
Links/Postings to Other Websites
Our Website and/or Software may contain links to other websites. Incwired.com is not responsible for the actions, practices, or content of such websites linked to or from our Website and/or Software. You understand that such websites may have their own legal documents to which you must agree to use such websites and that we have no control over these legal documents. As always, you understand that it is your responsibility to verify your legal use of a website as well as use of information from the website with the corresponding website owner
Use of Aggregate Data
When We May Disclose Your Information
Except as set forth below or as specifically agreed to by you, Incwired.com will not disclose any Personally Identifiable Information as gathered from you on our Website.
To operate our Website, to meet your needs for a wide choice of quality products and services, and for other reasons,Incwired.com may share Personally Identifiable Information with members of our corporate family of companies and others as described below in Sections A through C. However, limits on sharing information apply while your address with us is in Vermont or California as described below in Section D.
2. We may share Personally Identifiable information we collect, as permitted by law, to companies such as credit reporting agencies, or servicing and processing companies, or in response to a valid legal requirement to release this information such as a state or federal law, regulation, search warrant, subpoena, or court order; or (2) in special cases, such as in response to a physical threat to you or others, to protect property, or defend or assert legal rights. In the event that we are legally compelled to disclose your Personally Identifiable to a third party, we will attempt to notify you unless doing so would violate the law or court order.
3. While your address with us is in Vermont, we will not share information with affiliates and third parties as described in Section C. In addition, while your address with us is in California, we will not share information with third parties as described in Section C, nor will we share information with financial institutions that are not our affiliates with whom we have joint marketing agreements as provided in Section A.
4. If you prefer that we do not share certain information with our contractors and service provider, as described above, you can direct us not to share that information by contacting us (privacy@Incwired.com). Please note that an opt-out with respect to information sharing will not apply to information sharing arrangements described Sections A or B.
Security Policy & User ID/Password
Our site utilizes various information security measures such as internet firewalls, an intrusion detection system, encrypted data transmission, and operating procedures to protect your personal data, accounts, passwords, etc. This information is kept completely separate and confidential; there is no chance of any other user seeing your information unless you have given them your user ID and password. As such, you should protect your user ID and password and NOT share it with anyone. If you believe your user ID and password have been compromised, please contact our technical support department so they can issue you a new user ID/password (privacy@Incwired.com).
CAN-SPAM Compliance Notice
Incwired.com and its affiliates fully comply with the federal CAN-SPAM Act. You can always opt out of receipt of further email correspondence from us.
Transfer of Ownership
Should you have a privacy question about our Website and/or Software, please email our customer service department (privacy@Incwired.com).